- Email[email protected]
Ken is the Firm’s founding partner and has been representing clients across a broad range of civil litigation for over 35 years. His practice includes cases involving vehicle accidents, injuries from defective products, slip and falls, negligently maintained properties, medical malpractice and workplace accidents. Ken also represents businesses in contractual and other commercial disputes.
As his practice and reputation has grown, Ken has trained and acted as a mentor to the Firm’s other lawyers and expanded the Firm from its original location in Media to include offices in Center City Philadelphia, Chester and Wilmington. He has been involved in cutting-edge litigation throughout his career and is driven by a fierce determination to get his clients the compensation they so rightly deserve.
Whether he’s handling an accident case involving a pedestrian struck by a school bus, a piece of equipment that injured an employee or a wrongful death claim resulting from medical malpractice, Ken always strives to achieve the best result by combining his compassionate rapport with clients with an aggressive approach within the court system.
In addition to being a skilled litigator, Ken has been chosen as general counsel to corporations ranging from small family-owned ventures to multi-million dollar corporations that benefit from his multi-jurisdictional practices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, Ken has also founded and operated multiple businesses including residential and commercial real estate development and manufacturing.
Ken has a large presence in the community as he has advised several municipalities throughout his career, including City of Chester, City of Chester Aggregated Pension Fund, Borough of Colwyn, and Chester Township. Being an avid golfer he holds annual golf outings at Aronimink Golf Club benefitting the Fraternal Order of Police and local Steelworker’s Unions.
Born and raised in Delaware County, Ken’s education was from local schools: St. Joseph’s Prep, Swarthmore College and Temple Law School. He is an active supporter of victims’ rights on the local, state and national levels and a strong proponent of tort reform.
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Lawyer Disciplinary Board, Hearing Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware County Association for Justice
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association
- Ralph Moses House, Board Member
- Family and Community Service of Delaware County, Member
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Commercial and General Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Swarthmore College, BA 1979
- Temple University School of Law, JD 1982
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US Supreme Court